Dear...

As simple as You created this world.
As meangingful as full as the happines can be.
As Light as feather taken by winds.

Writer

My photo
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
I want everyone in Indoesia have the luxury of reading. Watching the world from a book.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Thank you baron!


Thanks for being with me without hearing anything.
I held a bucket full of water at the end of summer.
Because I got caught in the smoke while you ran saying,
"It's pretty" with tears in your eyes, I laughed, didn't I?

I'm glad you came...

Thanks for being with me without saying anything.
At the swings in the park where the smell of smoke lingers,
Looking for a chance to speak, I remained quiet.
Because you suddenly hummed a tune, I laughed, didn't I?

I'm glad you were there...

Today I told him goodbye.
I didn't cry, I didn't accuse"

Because you'll tell me, "That's great",
My weak words will almost spill out, little by little:
"Although I loved him", I said, then the tears came.
And when I looked at you with tears in my eyes, I laughed & cried.


I'm glad you came...
I'm glad you were there...
Thank you for today

*Lama-lama gila juga ngomong ama baron mulu...

No comments: