Dear...

As simple as You created this world.
As meangingful as full as the happines can be.
As Light as feather taken by winds.

Writer

My photo
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
I want everyone in Indoesia have the luxury of reading. Watching the world from a book.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

aq ngga suka terlunta - lunta dalam ketidakpastian


hm...
whatelse?
tiap nulis disini pasti hidup gue lagi di dalam masalah besar ancuuurrr...
dan gue hanya bisa ketawa...
*LOL*

Oh... Life... keep playing with me. dont stop and keep hurting me, coz more hurting it is deeper i fall in it.
Oh... Friends... keep playing with me. dont stop and keep hurting me, coz without tears falling im sick of it.
Oh.. love... keep playing with me. dont stop and keep hurting me, coz i love the feeling when blood come out from my heart.

Dear face, keep strugling with those smile.
Dear lips, keep it wide and sweet so they wont see tears falling.
Dear eyes, please see in positive way coz everything is all comes in a negative way.
Daear ears, listen to other peole even its goddamn hurt.
Dear legs, please keep standing and walk even its hard to walk and you hardly cant stand.

Dearest Ophelia, whats the reason for your silence - fallin into the dream
take me to the sillence and hug me in our sweetest dream.

HIDUP GUE UDAH NGGA PASTI NGGA PERLU DITAMBAH LAGI KETIDAKPASTIAN DALAM HIDUP GUE.

No comments: