Dear...

As simple as You created this world.
As meangingful as full as the happines can be.
As Light as feather taken by winds.

Writer

My photo
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
I want everyone in Indoesia have the luxury of reading. Watching the world from a book.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My Kick-Ass Playlist.

Ngikut Ajiezzz

OK, so here's the Rules :
1. Pasang music player dengan mode Shuffle
2. Tekan tanda forward atau next untuk menjawab pertanyaan berikutnya.
3. Pake judul lagu sebagai jawaban lo, derita lo untuk bikin alasan yang bagus kalo judul lagunya nggak nyambung, namanya juga SHUFFLE, bloon!
4. Nggak boleh curang!! apapun jawabannya, harus urut shufflenya!!!

Let's get it started !!

1. How are you feeling today?
The Great Devide – Scott Stap
I am.. hahahahah...

You set me free! To live my life
You became my reason to survive the great divide, You set me Free!


2. Will you get far in life?
Honey Beat – V6
whatever happened, waratteeee ne!

i wanna make you shining smile. hajimeyou yo HONEY BEAT (it will begin on HONEY BEAT)
mirai wo erande ima risutaato (exchanging the tear)
aa chizu wo nakushite (hoping on tomorrow)
akirameruna yo (and you take the future)
waratte waratte waratte… (just laugh!)

3. How do your friends see you?
Im With you – Denver Harbour
Really?

Im with you!

4. Will you get married?
Beast and the harlot – Avenged Sevenfold
Get married with the beast and the harlot is not a bad idea either...

She's a dwelling place for demons.
She's a cage for every unclean spirit,
Every filthy bird and makes us drink the poisoned wine to fornicating with our kings.
Fallen now is Babylon the Great.

5. What is your best friends theme song?
Simpan Saja - Ecoutez
Kita memang menyanyikan lagu ini bersama-sama hehehe...

Simpan saja, rasa di hatimu... Sudah Lupakan!
Rasaku tak lagi untuk saling mencinta... Sudah sampai disini!

6. What is the story of your life?
Jenny – The Click Five
I am that Jenny!

She keeps her distance and sits on fences
puts up resistance and builds defenses
(Jenny, Whats the problem?)

7. What was high school like?
Stairaway To Heaven – ost Korean drama
Pretty sad... hahahah

8. How can you get ahead in life?
Dia milikku – Yovie and Nuno
I own what is belong to me

Kamu karena tak mungkin mendapatkannya,
karena dia berikan aku pertana cinta,
janganlah kamu banyak bermimpi.

9. What is the best thing about your friends?
When your heart stop beating – +44
The lyrics pretty cool for us!

Ill be there when your heart stop beating.
Ill be there when your last breath taken away.
In the dark when theres no one listening
In the time when we both get carried away.


10. What is in store for this weekend?
Almost Eazy – Avenged Sevenfold
YEah, this weekend gonna be eazy.

Come back to me, its almost easy!

11. What song describes you?
Percayalah – Ecoutez
Percaya deh... percaya aja... heheheh

Percayalah, kasih.
Cinta tak harus memiliki, walau kau dengannya.
Namun kuyakin, hatimu untukku.

12. To describe your grandparents?
Pretty Girl – Larc en ciel
Hahahahah... really?

13. How is your life going?
Dewi – Alexa
Yeah, this song is like the soundtrack of my life now.

Dengarlah kau dengar, selama bumi berputar kutetap milikmu.

14. What song will they play at your funeral?
For a pessimist Im pretty optimistic – Paramore
Yeah... setuju gue..

I never wanted to say this
You never wanted to stay, well did you?
I put my faith in you, so much faith
And then you just threw it away

15. How does the world see you?
Bleed it out – Linkin Park
hohohoho pretty cool

Im bleed it out, takin deeper just to throw it away.

16. Will you have a happy life?
7 Years – Saosin
Mean? 7 YEars of suffer or happines? hahahahha

Seven years, you assured me that I’d be fine if I complied
only push the way off to fight you
I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m not sure
Getting off my chest, the story ends.

17. What do your friends really think of you?
Piece of me – Britney Spears
Omg, pals do you wanna piece of me?

I'm Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous
I'm Mrs. Oh my God that Britney's Shameless
I'm Mrs. Extra! Extra! this just in
I'm Mrs. she's too big now she's too thin
I'm Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous
I'm Mrs. Oh my God that Britney's Shameless
I'm Mrs. Extra! Extra! this just in
I'm Mrs. she's too big now she's too thin

18. Do people secretly lust after you?
Pandangan Pertama – RAN
Hohohoho... I am!

Kurasa ku tlah jatuh cintaaa... pada pandangan yang pertamaaaaa...

19. How can I make myself happy?
Grow old with you– Adam Sandler
Lagu ini selalu bikin senyum...

I miss you, Kiss you... hehehe

20. What should you do with your life?
The Prayer - Celine dion feat Andrea Bocelli
Hell yeah!

Let this be our prayer when shadows fill our day
How much faith theres, let this be our prayer
In my prayer


No comments: