Dear...

As simple as You created this world.
As meangingful as full as the happines can be.
As Light as feather taken by winds.

Writer

My photo
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
I want everyone in Indoesia have the luxury of reading. Watching the world from a book.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Nothin' Last Forever

You said you love me, but nothin last forever.
You said we try it, but again nothin last forever.

Today, tomorow, later, we never know.
What will gonna happen to us.
Buts, surely I know...
Time will tell me, what I gotta do.

I trust you, the way I am.
Not being blind and stupid anymore.
Promise, Ill ask.
For everything bothering me.

Love is something I cannot put my trust on.
Love never feel lasting.
But I will try my best to keep it goming back.
For more you and me.

For us!

No comments: