Dear...

As simple as You created this world.
As meangingful as full as the happines can be.
As Light as feather taken by winds.

Writer

My photo
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
I want everyone in Indoesia have the luxury of reading. Watching the world from a book.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

This is the real me

This is me...
I love my studied, I work hard for it, Dont you dare trying to take my focus of it.
I love my family and my dog, Never try to pull me out of my sisters, shes-my-bestfriend, ill put my time for her as much as I can. You will never compete her.

I love my job. Its like a second home, a second family, all of my bestfriend is here. If you dont like them, you'll never like me. Because im so proud being a part of them. They are not a bunch of gecko, you are the one who weirdo!

So sorry...
If you feel, i have no time for you and me. If you give your time, Why must I?
If you feel, Im becoming a geek with all my friends, thats what I am. Have a problem with that?
If you feel, Im too much ambitious, Well i work hard for it, do you ever work hard for me, Im wondering...
If you feel, I have change. well like my fave movie rattatoui said "I dont change the nature, Change is nature.". Im not change, but im not that silly girl who will done so much for you. you dont deserve it, or at least, i deserve better...

Like my sister's said... "A girl gotta do what a girl gotta do, jules!-kristynelwan"

Time tell. Time Heal.

No comments: