Dear...

As simple as You created this world.
As meangingful as full as the happines can be.
As Light as feather taken by winds.

Writer

My photo
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
I want everyone in Indoesia have the luxury of reading. Watching the world from a book.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Wishlist of 21

Wow, sebentar lagi gue ulangtahun, dan gue mulai merasa tua... dan seperti biasa gue membuat wishlist gue untuk ulang tahun. wish list ini kaya suatu harapan untuk hidup yang lebih baik, walau gue tau mungkin gue ngga akan ngedapetin apapun yang gue pengen. tapi ini kan hanya wish. heheheh... Kalo dapet syukur, kalo ngga pun gue bahagia untuk umur gue yang setiapharinya penuh warna.

And here we go!
1. I always want a surprize party. With my dearest friends and all the people I love. I Love surprize!

2. I-Phone will be perfect for my bday. hehhehe... I want that I-PHONE 3G please. Even though those Blackberry and Pi Sonyericsson looking cool too!

3. Samsung YP-K3 sounds cool! heheheh

4. A New TV in my room.

5. A Holiday Advanture will be soo DAMN GOOD!

And thats all folks!

No comments: