Dear...

As simple as You created this world.
As meangingful as full as the happines can be.
As Light as feather taken by winds.

Writer

My photo
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
I want everyone in Indoesia have the luxury of reading. Watching the world from a book.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

We dont play fair.

Love is not a fair game. No Lose or Win. Theres only Hurt and Happy.

But with you i found it fair. But in fairness, i found again no cuality, no damage control. And there were only hurt and tears. I cant done, boy. I just cannot.

I said,we will make it to the last.
I said, we gonna do this with our love.
I said, this is fair enough for us.
I said, Id be happy altrough its only in the dark, but at least i can see your smile.

But I failed to make it to the last.
But I failed to trust in our love,
But I failed to said it fair, coz nothin fair in love.
But I failed to live in such an absurdity.

Im sorry I failed.
We dont play fair, and I wont pretend that I forgot about you.

No comments: