Dear...

As simple as You created this world.
As meangingful as full as the happines can be.
As Light as feather taken by winds.

Writer

My photo
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
I want everyone in Indoesia have the luxury of reading. Watching the world from a book.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Dont tell me youre sorry coz youre not.

I know exactly how you are, just thinking about you you and you.

How people see you, and what they think about you. Its just about you you and you.

Do you ever consider about what I feel, How'd they see me?

I know, you dont. And you never care about me, me, me.

It takes two to tango, did you forget?

Its us, not you and me. But you dont get that.

Its me you blame. And you always stay the same.

Its just about you you you.

And it came, end up. Hurt me.

So sick of you talking about you, how you feel.

You said, You are my onlyone and we'll stay togather strong.

But I know, Here is place where I dont belong.

So Curtain is closed.

You better off, coz Im hurt, Im mending me.

No comments: