Dear...

As simple as You created this world.
As meangingful as full as the happines can be.
As Light as feather taken by winds.

Writer

My photo
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
I want everyone in Indoesia have the luxury of reading. Watching the world from a book.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Stop chasing me, unless you are ready to catch me.

Stop... Just Stop.

Yeah right there.

Back off...

If you just here to fly me to the moon, you are way too late.
Im already on the moon.
If you are here to take me on a rida to heaven, you got me wrong.
Heaven is my home, you dont have to ride me there. I can take myself way home.

You dont have to call me a whore, just because Im mending and happy.
Dont call me a whore, because the way im healing and having fun.
You dont have to call me a whore. Just becaue im not falling for you.

Listen...
I dont do the chase thing. If you want me thet much, chase me.
But dont try to catch me, unless you are ready to catch me,
Because Im independent and sucess, and Im workin my ass to reach my point.
My tears wont fall fast, and Im not that queen of drama.

No comments: