Dear...

As simple as You created this world.
As meangingful as full as the happines can be.
As Light as feather taken by winds.

Writer

My photo
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
I want everyone in Indoesia have the luxury of reading. Watching the world from a book.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Dear Sister

Gue suka sebel banget sama adik gue. entah karena dia jorok, bawel, dan brutally honest. But, lately I found her as my trully-trusted bestfriend. Dan how surprized I am to see how smart-intellegent-clever she is nowadays.

ketika gue tadi kutak katik FS, gue ngeliat adek gue nulis reviw, kalo mau liat see here dan gue kaget. hahahah, shes smart.

She wrote :

combo happiness punch ne?
after the calendar, now the DVD??!! hahahahahah... :D
well... well... this is only my private stupid opinion.. JUST skip it! hahahahah
just want to express the happiness i got the moment chii 'punched' daichan was CHOU kawaii in tobira no mukou!! u MUST see that!
KATTUN jr.!!!!! because they sung realface ne.. shintaro acted as kame, taiga acted as jin... SUGOKU KAWAiiiii!!!!!!! mouu.... hontou ni adorable... seeing SU.RI.RU. im dying ne?
HASSHii's SOLO with sanada... MOUU.... and THERE WAS NAKAYAMA YUMA!!! THE BATTERY BOY!!! whoahahaha.... Johnnysan really know what the fans want ne... XD
since i dont really like those showa Jr. kisumai, abc, m.a.d, Question "SHOON is NOT included!!!!"

pusing ngga lo bacanya? hahahaha... tapi mengingat si bungsu yang dulu selalu gue kekiin gara-gara nyoret2 buku gue. dan looking at her now so smart. Here... Say : HOW CANT I BE PROUD!

No comments: