Dear...

As simple as You created this world.
As meangingful as full as the happines can be.
As Light as feather taken by winds.

Writer

My photo
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
I want everyone in Indoesia have the luxury of reading. Watching the world from a book.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

I Miss You

I see someone, not you mi, but he looks like you.
His smile...
His face...
Even his voice, remind me of you...

My tears falling inside, to see him as if I saw you.
My heart beating fast, to kiss him as If he was you..
But he is not you...
That makes me understand... In a lot of way, Mi... I miss you so much...

I miss the vanilla kiss,
I miss your voice telling me you love me
I miss you, you, you and only you...

*kalo boleh egois, gue sangat ingin dia ada disini sekarang dan selamanya... rest in peace my love...

No comments: