Dear...

As simple as You created this world.
As meangingful as full as the happines can be.
As Light as feather taken by winds.

Writer

My photo
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
I want everyone in Indoesia have the luxury of reading. Watching the world from a book.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Ive been there before you told me,assho...


Berhenti bilang itu...

Berhenti...

Kamu bilang bingung?
Aku justru lebih bingung dari kamu.
berhenti bersikap pengecut yang ngga mau ngambil resiko.
dan berhenti mendekat.

aku benci orang yang memanfaatkan apa yang aku rasakan untuk kepentingannya.
itu hal paling dangkal dan bodoh, dan aku tidak mau mengulanginya.

berhenti!

Ive been there before you told me, asshole!
Dont try to tell me what sould i do or feel, coz in fact im a lot better than you, Fuckin idiot!

*hanya curahan hati... kesel tauuuu digituin!

No comments: